Thursday, July 5, 2012

CHA Sneak Peeks

It's July and Summer CHA is just around the corner and that means sneak peeks of new product releases from the manufacturers. That's exciting for any addicted crafter: new tools, new papers, new embellishments... lots of goodies to make you drool. If you'd like to be amongst the first to see some of the new releases, then check out this great roundup of all the sneak peeks over at Scrapbook Update.


I'll be heading off to CHA next week and I can't wait to show you what new and interesting things I find. In the meantime, why not head on over to Pinterest to check out the CHA-W 2012 Board where you'll find some great eye candy from the Winter Show.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.