Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Work Desk Today

Hmmmm...... It seems I have one or two resin bangles and rings to finish!

Now that I have a Dremel in my studio, you might be thinking that sanding resin would be an absolute breeze.

And it would be if resin didn't produce such fine dust - dust that is not at all good for your lungs. So that means lots and lots of hand sanding..... with wet and dry sandpaper...... and a good dose of elbow grease! It's a good thing that I find this process very therapeutic or with so many pieces to finish, it would be a real chore.

So despite the temptation to try out the Dremel on resin, I will be hand finishing all of these pieces. Now let's see how many I get through today.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.