Friday, August 12, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

Now here's something that's right up my alley.... a Bead Soup Blog Party!

Lori Anderson from Pretty Things has organised another BSBP (the fourth one) and this is the first one I've signed up for. There are 363 participants who have been partnered up in pairs to take on the challenge so this is going to be huge!

The Bead Soup Blog Party is all about expanding your horizons, and working outside of your comfort zone. So our partners will be selecting beads for us that are a little different to what we're used to working with - it should be quite a challenge.

I've been partnered up with Nicole Rennell from Nicole Rennell Designs. Nicole works with polymer clay and creates her own beads and focals. Our styles couldn't be more different so we should have no difficulty putting together a soup that will expand each other's horizons.

Want to see what I'm sending her?

I don't want to spoil the surprise for Nicole, but here's a bit of a teaser.The only thing you can really tell from the photo is that these beads have a distinct vintage flavour. Nicole will reveal the beads and components on her blog once she receives it in a week or so. I hope you like my bead soup Nicole!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. Me too! I'm really excited to be involved with the BSBP. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job coordinating it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.