Friday, December 31, 2010

Procrastination - a mighty beast

Well, here we are! It's December 31st... New Year's Eve 2010.

Tomorrow we start a new year and we all hope to start afresh resolving to improve this and change that. And like everyone who makes a New Year's resolution, I want to succeed, not fail!

So I will not sabotage myself before the year starts.

I will make just one promise to myself..... to procrastinate less. Not "to stop procrastinating" but just to procrastinate LESS. I procrastinate in all areas of my life: at home; in my work life; in my studio; everywhere! The procrastination monster is a mighty beast that is hard to tame so I will be happy to just control it a little bit better than I do at the moment!

So here's to 2011 - and to less procrastination. Happy New Year!

And just quickly before I go, I'm in print in the latest edition of Scrapbooking m.m. - a Swedish magazine. Wow! I've never been translated before! It's strange to see your instructions written in a different language!And now, it's back to the New Year celebrations.... Happy New Year to you all! Enjoy your celebrations tonight and I'll see you in 2011.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.