Monday, December 27, 2010

Post Christmas Baking

Christmas Day might have come and gone but I was back in the kitchen this morning baking more Christmas goodies. Forcer biscuits have become a Christmas tradition in our household and we only ever bake them for Christmas; once for our tree-decorating get-together in early December and then again just before Christmas. But today we had a belated Christmas lunch with our good friends who have become part of our family. It's wonderful to have such close friends when you are so far from your family at this time of the year. So this batch is for our adopted family.

Don't they look pretty when they're paired together with delicately coloured icing. Yum!

I know my last few posts have been food oriented but I just wanted to assure you that this is not becoming a food blog. Things will soon return to normal once I'm back in the studio creating again but in the meantime I'll be playing with some bead weaving kits I bought earlier in the year. I've been wanting to learn bead weaving for a while now so I can't wait to get started. I'll share the finished bracelets with you later.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.