Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Resin Jewellery Making Course

A lot of you have told me that you would really like to learn how to make your own resin jewellery but you don't want to make chunky bangles and rings. Instead you'd rather learn how to capture objects in resin and create pendants, earrings, brooches and pins. You'd like to learn how to embed photographs, found objects and pressed flowers - you want to make resin jewellery with interesting elements that has special meaning to you.

If this sounds like you, then read on......

I've been listening to your requests and I've come up with a new and different resin course where you learn how to layer, coat, pour, embed and cast with resin. It covers working with photographs, organic materials, papers and other objects that can be used as inclusions.

It's been a lot of fun creating samples using some of the workshop techniques and I thought you might enjoy seeing what I've been up to. So here's a montage of some of the techniques covered.The first workshop was held this week and it was a lot of fun and more are scheduled for November, December and beyond. If you'd like to register for one of the upcoming workshops, visit the Resin Jewellery Workshop page on my website and send me an email.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Mylene,
    I'm interested in your resin classes but haven't been able to get onto your website. Could you please send me some information on Brisbane classes? My email address is magiclily5@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.