Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Candy

I have one more official duty to perform to complete my version of the Twelve Days of Christmas and that is to draw a winner from amongst those of you who were following my12 day challenge and kindly left comments on my blog, and the best way to do that is to use a random generator to draw the winner. So without any further ado, here's the result :

And below is the lucky winner's comment:
MrsDB said...
Oh no - only 1 more day to go in your 12 days of christmas! I'll miss coming over & checking out the cards every day! I recognise this technique with the acetate, it looks great on the card & I love the colours. Very nice! :)
Congratulations Robyn, you're the winner of my blog candy draw and the new owner of the bangle posted on Day 8. Send me an email with your address and your prize will be on its way to you once Australia Post returns to work (they really do deserve the next couple of days off after the Christmas rush!).

Soon the
real Twelve Days of Christmas will begin and with that I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas Season. May you all share it with the people who mean the most to you and may Christmas day be filled with joy, love and laughter. And I especially hope that Santa has left a little something crafty for you under your Christmas Tree!

I hope that you'll join me again in the New Year as I blog my way through 2009....... and 'til then, a Merry Christmas to you all.

Would you like to comment?

  1. ** Merry Christmas Mylene **

    Thanks you for a great piece of fun & some wonderful creativity! Hope you enjoy your Christmas with friends and family.

    best wishes
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina - it's been lovely having you along for the journey. I hope you found some inspiration along the way.
    :) Myléne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a Merry Christmas Myléne, can't believe I won some blog candy - thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.