Saturday, April 16, 2016

Steampunk Resin Jewellery with a Bright and Modern Twist

Did you know that I'm the featured artist over at the Amazing Casting Products blog this month?

Each Friday/Saturday, one of my resin projects will be featured or there will be a little article where you can learn some fun facts about me as I have fun playing with resin.

Today I share a tutorial on how to make this bright and bold "Steampunk-esque" necklace.

I had so much fun with these resin cogs and wheels that I couldn't stop at just one piece. Here's a piece I glammed up with Swarovski crystals.

And another variation. Steampunk never looked so bright and fresh!

These pieces are not for the faint-hearted - they are big and bold and really make a statement!

So if you've got an afternoon free, why not give this project a go - you can re-create this catwalk-worthy piece in just a few hours.

Happy Resining!


Subscribe to my email list and learn how to resin like an expert.


Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.