Friday, November 18, 2011

The Golden Cockerel

Earlier in the week, I had been rummaging around my bead drawers to see what had become lost/buried/forgotten and I found a little treasure amongst the tangle of strands which I haven't yet found homes for: a string of darling chicken/rooster beads.

I couldn't resist them. They were bright and colourful and just so darn cheery! I knew right away they would become barnyard inspired earrings. But I still can't decide if they are hens or roosters!


Aren't they fun? Their cute little wire feet add just a touch of whimsy.

The Golden Cockerel earrings are available for purchase in my etsy shop, MillLaneStudio. Yes, my Etsy shop has undergone a name change. You can still find my listings under MHdesign but to keep everything uniform, you can now also find me listed under MillLaneStudio.

Happy weekend everyone!








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. These are so cute! I love the wire feet. I have some Rooster beads, but no feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. The wire feet gives new meaning to the term "chicken wire"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.