Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Blooms

This month I have a feature article in the October issue of Crafts 'n Things - an elegant vintage-inspired necklace in soft, muted autumnal tones. You can see it in all it's autumnal glory over at the Crafts 'n Things website.

I haven't seen Crafts 'n Things at newsagencies in Australia which is a shame because it's a great general crafting magazine with something in it for every crafter; there are projects for stampers, card makers, beaders, cross-stitchers, knitters, quilters.... the list goes on. It's a bumper magazine, but beware..... the October issue is full of Halloween inspired projects!

I really wanted to get hold of this magazine and being the impatient person that I am, I went online to subscribe to the digital edition so I don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. A 6 issue sub cost less than $20!

The great thing about the digital version is that the print quality is excellent so I can print off the projects I want to try without adding to the mountains of magazines already in my studio or in boxes in the garage. I must say though that I still really love to get my hands on a physical magazine so that I can sit down with a cuppa and flick through the pages. But, I guess this is what the digital age is all about; we'll soon all sit down with that cuppa and flip through the pages of our favourite magazine on our electronic devices instead!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.