Monday, January 3, 2011

Privacy Please!!

I got a new photographic light tent for Christmas..... I was thrilled when I unwrapped it!

It's not the first one I've had though. My first one was so well used, that it had begun to fall apart at the joins. And that's because I fold it up and put it away after every photographic session. You see, I have to, or this is what happens......... Miss kitty kat finds it very comfy and private in there...... even in the glare of my daylight lamps which are set up to illuminate the jewellery!

What an interesting prop she would have made for the bracelet I photographed for yesterday's post. You can just see it in the bottom of the opening. She would have made a lovely model; perhaps sporting the bracelet as a collar 'round her neck!

So the moral of this story is.... don't leave the light tent out even for 5 minutes or it will become snooze central.

2011 is turning out to be the year of the lesson learned!!!!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.