Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter CHA 2009 is coming!

I'll madly preparing for CHA (the giant US craft trade show) at the end of this week. It is truly a crafter's paradise - 4 exhibition halls packed with the latest and greatest craft products to hit the market..... I'm so excited!

One of the really cool things about this show is the excellent workshops that are held over 4 days - some taught by really well known crafters and others by not so well-known crafters but each is an expert teacher. I always look forward to this part of the show as I get to be the student for a change and learn how to use some of the new products.

One of the hardest parts though, is that it's a trade show so you can't just buy the latest tool that you just saw demonstrated or that perfect piece of paper or embellishment to finish off the project you've been working on..... you have to wait until it's available at your local retail outlet to get your hands on it. Still, it's great to have a heads up on what will be heading to our shores in the near future.

So if your want to be amongst the first to see what we'll be crafting with this year, then watch this space for what's hot and what's new for 2009 when I return.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh Mylene, can you pack me in your suitcase - please!!
    What a dream to be able to go and see all that deliciousness in the flesh - before it makes its way downunder!! (tooooooooo slow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a lucky girl... what a great husband I have, letting me go all on my own!
    Hopefully, the Aussie buyers will bring lots of those yummy goodies into Oz (and quickly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you gone already? no time for "bye bye"???
    You lucky you!!! You'll have a blast!! Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.