Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog Candy Re-draw

Sadly, (for my blog candy winner) she hasn't claimed her prize, but that's good news for the rest of you because now you have a second chance!

So here goes:

The new winner is......... Comment #7 - Bec, who said "oooh. that's pretty. I've just started playing with resin and didn't even think to check KL for bracelet moulds! I think I'll have to get myself some. =)"

Congratulations Bec! You are now the owner of the handmade bangle. Contact me by email and I'll arrange for it to be on its way to you asap.

And because I have always had an image of some sort in each post, I'm adding this one which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.... just because I think it's a fun piece!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooh yay!
    I never win anything. =)

    Thanks for making my day.
    -Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay (*yeah, I know, I'm way behind in blog reading!*) I'm so happy Bec won because now I"ll be able to go see tne bracelet in person when I visit her at her shop (scrappindipity, in Freo!)
    You've been busy Myléne!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.