Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scrapbook Expo demo wrap-up

What a fantastic weekend it was at the Scrapbook Expo....... It was great to meet so many of you at the Stamp Antics stand and be able to demo the Bow-Easy first hand for you. I bet you never thought tying perfect bows could be so simple! Remember, if you get stumped with the instructions that come in the package, then head over to my website and go to the Tutorials page where you can download and print some really clear, easy to follow instructions with step-by-step photos.

The Core'dinations card stock was another popular demo. I happily sanded, scrunched, inked and tore away at the card stock and produced lots of bits which will be great additions to cards later on. Here's a bunch of the cardstock I was working on. I'll make them up into cards later on and post those also.


As you can see, I really enjoy working with the Black Magic collection..... I just love the contrast between the black and the core colour when you sand it back..... it's definitely my favourite!

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.